Welcome to The Joint – Aurora, Cornerstar! As your local chiropractor in Aurora, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
While receiving his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Iowa, he an extensive amount of time at an out reach clinic providing chiropractic care to the underprivileged. After graduation he went on to practice in Arizona for almost 10 years. During that time he worked with patients of all ages with variety of musculoskeletal conditions. In search of a cooler climate and to be closer to family, he and his wife relocated to the Denver area in late 2012.
“I know first hand what the power of chiropractic can do. Over 10 years ago, my wife was involved in a serious motor vehicle accident and she suffered from constant neck and back pain. When pain medication and bed rest failed to relieve her suffering she sought out an alternate approach and began receiving regular Chiropractic adjustments. Slowly, she began to see herself returning to her normal active self and is healthy and active today.
Dr. Clarke believes in The Joint concept and promotes its message to his neighbors, friends and patients. He appreciates that The Joint franchise offers a non-high pressure model, which is affordable, convenient, and accessible to anyone seeking chiropractic care to improve their health and lifestyle. Dr. Clarke welcomes this new chapter of his career at The Joint with enthusiasm and commitment to great chiropractic care.
15405 E. Briarwood Circle, Unit B40
Aurora, CO 80016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016SaraOne day you could innocently be bending over to load dishes into your dishwasher and be struck by a sharp pain in your back that makes it nearly impossible to get back up. This terrible pain is a muscle spasm, a terrible experience you are likely to not forget. How do seemingly innocent activities lead ...
- May 18, 2016SaraHeadaches are kind of a fact of life – right up there with taxes. Throughout your life, you’ll probably experience many headaches, but most of them can be treated or even avoided altogether by following just a few simple tips. Here is what you need to know about headaches and how your chiropractor may be ...
- May 12, 2016SaraThe way the human body is made and the things you put it through on a daily basis create almost a perfect storm for injuries. One of the parts of your body that is easy to injure and can lead to a lot of pain are the tendons. Here is what you need to know ...
- May 5, 2016SaraGood posture isn’t just something your grandmother and mother used to nag you about as a child, it’s something that has a serious impact on your health and wellness. Many people don’t have correct posture. Next time you’re out, take a look at the people around you. Notice how many are slouched or slumped over ...
- April 27, 2016SaraChiropractic care is considered an “alternative” medical treatment in the United States, but it’s also a very popular one. It is the most frequently used form of alternative medicine in the USA, mostly because it helps people and it works! Chiropractic is becoming more mainstream all of the time, but still there are many people ...
- April 21, 2016SaraIf you experience pain, numbness, or tingling in your arms or legs you may think it’s due to something being wrong with your extremities. Many times pain in the arms and legs are the result of conditions that originate from the spine. Here is a little about arm and leg pain and how your chiropractor ...
- April 15, 2016SaraYou may have heard of someone complain of a pinched nerve, but what is that exactly? Is it literally a nerve that is pinched? Is it reversible? Can a chiropractor help? Well, here’s all the information you need about pinched nerves and the good news that yes, your chiropractor can help. What is a Pinched Nerve? When ...
- April 7, 2016SaraMany adults experience pain in their upper abdomen, back or side, which is also called flank pain. General aches and pains associated with muscles are something your chiropractor is well-schooled in how to treat and prevent because it’s usually got something to do with your body’s biomechanics. Here’s a breakdown of what causes flank pain ...
- March 24, 2016SaraMost people are well aware that heels are really bad for them, but what about the other end of the spectrum – the flat? If you’ve switched to flats from heels in an effort to keep your body healthy you may not be getting all of the benefits you think you are. Here’s what you ...