Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic Aurora-Cornerstar! As your local chiropractor in Aurora, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Justin Vasquez is originally from Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania. When he was 18 he moved to Naples, Florida where he attended school at Florida Gulf Coast University and met his incredible wife, Tanya Vasquez. Upon graduation he was accepted to Life University in Atlanta, Georgia to pursue a degree in the Doctor of Chiropractic program. During the program Dr. Justin’s wife became pregnant with their first child, Baileigh. Having Tanya under care during pregnancy and watching her give birth to a 10lb baby naturally is how his passion for principled chiropractic and specifically his love for pregnancy and pediatric began. He truly understands the value and importance of having every man, woman, and child under principled chiropractic care and looks forward to serving the community.
15405 E. Briarwood Circle, Suite B40, Unit B40
Aurora, CO 80016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016SaraIf you experience back pain you are not alone. According to the Cleveland Clinic, 80 percent of people will experience back pain at some point in their lives. Why you experience back pain may be a mystery to you, though. This is because a lot of back pain people experience doesn’t actually start in the ...
- May 31, 2016SaraOne day you could innocently be bending over to load dishes into your dishwasher and be struck by a sharp pain in your back that makes it nearly impossible to get back up. This terrible pain is a muscle spasm, a terrible experience you are likely to not forget. How do seemingly innocent activities lead ...
- May 31, 2016SaraQuite often when a muscle feels tight your first impulse is to stretch it out, but this isn’t always the best thing to do. There are many benefits to flexibility, as your chiropractor has no doubt taught you by now. But whether or not stretching is a good idea really depends on what muscle is ...
- May 25, 2016SaraYou may be under the impression that foam rolling is only done by athletes as a part of their training regimen, but if you think that, you’re wrong! Foam rolling can help everybody, especially people who sit behind a desk for long hours every day. Here is why and how you should incorporate a foam ...
- May 18, 2016SaraHeadaches are kind of a fact of life – right up there with taxes. Throughout your life, you’ll probably experience many headaches, but most of them can be treated or even avoided altogether by following just a few simple tips. Here is what you need to know about headaches and how your chiropractor may be ...
- May 18, 2016SaraYoga, much like any other exercise, can be both a blessing and a curse. It is a blessing because it’s an exercise that strengthens and stretches your body, helping you to focus on your health; however, it’s a curse because if you’re not careful it can become the source of your back pain. Here are ...
- May 18, 2016SaraDo you ever experience numbness and tingling down your arms to your hands? Sometimes it is pins and needles while other times it’s not – what the heck is that about? Well, many people are under the impression that numbness or tingling in the arms and hands is the result of reduced blood flow, but ...
- May 18, 2016SaraIt’s that time of year again – time for the pollen to descend and wreak havoc on your sinuses! Do you feel this is something you just have to get through every year? Have you tried everything and found no relief? Well, if you haven’t tried chiropractic care for sinus issues yet, then you need ...
- May 12, 2016SaraStatistically, if you ride in a car or drive one you are bound to be involved in an auto accident at some point in your life. Even seemingly minor accidents can have a big impact on your chiropractic health and wellness, and can result in neck or back pain that can go on for days, ...