Welcome to The Joint – Aurora, Gardens on Havana! As your local chiropractor in Aurora, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Cy Leatherbury
Dr. Cy Leatherbury has been a chiropractor for 25 years. He received his undergraduate pre-med training at North Dakota State University in Fargo, North Dakota and graduated with his doctor of Chiropractic degree from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, Minnesota. Dr. Leatherbury is a specialist in musculoskeletal conditions and has over 1,500 hours in training as well as thousands of hours in one on one patient treatment. His emphasis as a chiropractor is to remove interference from the nervous system, called a Subluxation, which when identified and removed allows the body to heal and regulate its functions at a higher level.
Dr. Leatherbury’s purpose as a chiropractor is to help as many people as possible achieve greater health and wellness through chiropractic care, and to educate them about chiropractic so they in turn educate others. Dr. Leatherbury decided to become a chiropractor at a very young age. He suffered from migraine headaches at the age of 9 and had been to the medical doctors and all they could do for him was prescribe drugs, which did not get rid of the reoccurring headaches. His mother finally took him to a chiropractor and after getting adjusted regularly for about a month, his headaches we gone. Dr. Leatherbury chose to become a chiropractor based on his own personal experience with chiropractic care and seeing how it helped people in a way that was different than medical care. Dr. Leatherbury has lived in Aurora, Colorado since 1993 and has 3 children- Maddison, Noah, and Mason.
Dr. Mark Dempsey, D.C.
Dr. Mark Dempsey has been practicing chiropractic for over 20 years. He received his undergraduate degree at the University of North Dakota in Biological and physical science with a sports medicine minor. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington Minnesota.
His focus is to help people enhance their lives and not just treat their pain, by correcting the problem and not just treating the symptoms.
What he enjoys most about The Joint is just being able to adjust the patients and not have to worry about scheduling, insurance collections etc. “I’m able to focus on being a Dr. and giving the patients the best care that I can. The Joint model is a win win for the patients and the doctors. It’s very stress free.”
10600 E. Garden Dr, Suite 103
Aurora, CO 80012
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016SaraIf you experience back pain you are not alone. According to the Cleveland Clinic, 80 percent of people will experience back pain at some point in their lives. Why you experience back pain may be a mystery to you, though. This is because a lot of back pain people experience doesn’t actually start in the ...
- May 18, 2016SaraIt’s that time of year again – time for the pollen to descend and wreak havoc on your sinuses! Do you feel this is something you just have to get through every year? Have you tried everything and found no relief? Well, if you haven’t tried chiropractic care for sinus issues yet, then you need ...
- May 11, 2016SaraFor athletes, both professional and amateur, an injury can be painful and pretty darn annoying. When you choose to push your body to its limits then you’re also taking on the risk of becoming injured. One of the most frustrating and painful injuries for athletes is a sports hernia. Here’s what you need to know ...
- May 6, 2016SaraIf you’re missing out on sleep it can be very bad for your overall health. According to Time magazine, sleep deprivation is the culprit behind poor memory and slow reactions times – and that can lead to a host of other problems in your day-to-day life. Here is how you can tell if you’re suffering ...
- April 27, 2016SaraYou hear a lot about lower back pain, but what about neck pain? Well, according to the Mayo Clinic, between 10 and 21 percent of Americans will experience neck pain every year. Those rates go even higher if you work in an office behind a desk all day long. So, how can you avoid the ...
- April 21, 2016SaraMany people reap the benefits of chiropractic care, and expectant mothers are no different. There are some very solid ways in which chiropractic care can help pregnant women to not only have less discomfort during pregnancy but maybe even a faster labor and an easier postpartum period. Here are a just a few of the ...
- April 15, 2016SaraSeeing your chiropractor regularly has a lot of advantages, some are common knowledge while other benefits are things you may have never heard of! Here is a list of the benefits of regular chiropractic care. Which of these do you find surprising? Boost Your Immunity Chiropractic care can actually play a role in a stronger immune system. ...
- April 7, 2016SaraThere’s a lot of talk about lower back pain, neck pain and even shoulder pain but what about middle back pain? With so many people sitting at a desk all day, middle back pain may just be something you or someone you know struggles with. The good news is there are things you can do ...
- March 24, 2016SaraOne of the favorite pastimes of many in warmer months is to go to the local amusement park. Nothing says summer like screaming on a rollercoaster while eating incredibly overpriced deep fried food! These wild rides can really put strain and stress on your neck and spine and can leave you feeling less like you ...