Welcome to The Joint – Aurora, Southlands! As your local chiropractor in Aurora, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Before becoming a Chiropractor, Dr. Sarver served in active duty as a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. While in the Marines he won awards for achieving first class physical fitness tests. After an honorable discharge Dr. Sarver earned his bachelors of Science degree in Health and Exercise Science at Colorado State University. He worked at the CSU recreational center as a certified personal trainer helping his clients meet their short and long term goals. While obtaining his prerequisites for Chiropractic College Dr. Sarver also worked as a Colorado state licensed certified nurse aide. Dr. Sarver noticed that he was helping people who had already begun to develop the disease process. He then realized that the Chiropractic model is to prevent the disease process from beginning by allowing the body to achieve its maximal potential by being “subluxation” free.
Dr. Sarver graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas in 2008. At Parker he participated in an internship with the Dallas Veterans Affairs Hospital providing Chiropractic care to our armed service’s veterans. While working as a Doctor of Chiropractic in Colorado Dr. Sarver has had the privilege to several informal internships with Denver Pain Management and with Dr. Robert Bess orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Shane Bartels
Dr. Shane Bartels utilizes a natural, hands on, comprehensive approach to optimize his patients’ health. He uses diversified chiropractic adjustments, therapeutic exercises, specialized muscular modalities, and patient education to treat the whole person in a caring, individualized way. Dr. Bartels believes in identifying and correcting the root cause of your symptoms in order to heal the body instead of simply masking symptoms. He desires to help his patients move away from the current health model of disease care to a health promotion model, preventing pain and disease before they occur. Dr. Bartels believes our bodies were meant to do more than merely survive, but to thrive and reach the health potential it was designed for.
Shane received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon and a BS in Health and Exercise Science from Colorado State University in Fort Collins. His passion for understanding the complex human physiology and providing his patients with the best evidence-based therapies keep Dr. Bartels constantly reading, researching and developing new skills. He and his wife Kelly recently moved back to Colorful Colorado from the great Northwest and are enjoying every sunny moment.
24300 E Smoky Hill Rd, Suite 136
Aurora, CO 80016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 23, 2015SaraYou may have heard of meditation before, and maybe you think it’s something reserved for people into the new age movement or Indian yogis. That couldn’t be the further from the truth. Incorporating meditation into your daily life can help with relaxation, melt away stress and give you a pick me up both physically and ...
- April 21, 2015SaraNo matter how hard you try, some people are just not runners. Walking, on the other hand, is something most everyone can do. If running isn’t your speed, there are ways to maximize your walk that will make sure you get the most out of your workout. Body Position Shoulders should be back and relaxed with your ...
- April 10, 2015SaraEvery once in a while new fitness crazes hit the scene. Some are fads but some are rooted in years of study and practice. Barre is a part of the latter. People who practice barre claim that it can transform your physique and build long lean muscles. What’s the truth? Here’s the skinny on barre ...
- April 3, 2015SaraEveryone seems to think it’s babies who are the most trouble at bedtime. The truth is that toddlers can be pretty darn difficult. They often aren’t interested in giving up their fun time with you in order to go to sleep, even if they’re beyond tired and cranky. Or they’re wide awake at 4 a.m.! ...
- March 27, 2015SaraSpring is in the air, which means it’s time to get outside and start training for the race or event you want to participate in this summer, or start a new exercise routine to get outside and enjoy the beautiful days. The painful truth is that you can have too much of a good thing, ...
- March 23, 2015SaraProfessional massage not only feels wonderful, it also has many other benefits that you may not be aware of. So, if you were looking for an excuse to get your first massage or to get one more frequently, read on and find out exactly how good this practice is for your body and mind. What is ...
- March 13, 2015SaraWhat’s more awesome and “feel-good” than a great hug? The warm embrace from a family member, partner, best friend, a child, it doesn’t matter as long as it’s someone you love right? Well studies are actually backing us huggers up on this one. There is literally tons of research linking some powerful and amazing benefits ...
- March 6, 2015adminFacial massage is a great way to relax, look better, and relieve stress or pain. While you can hire a professional to give you a relaxing rubdown, you don’t have to run out to the spa for relief. It’s surprisingly simple to learn how to give a relaxing facial to yourself in the privacy of ...
- March 6, 2015adminEven though it’s August, there is still time to get that summer body! Great weather makes it easy for you to get out and be active in the outdoors. But it’s also important to keep that mentality, even through the fall and winter months. Below are a few ways you can get a great body for ...