Welcome to The Joint – Aurora, Southlands! As your local chiropractor in Aurora, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
24300 E Smoky Hill Rd, Suite 136
Aurora, CO 80016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 27, 2016SaraWith 80 percent of Americans bound to encounter low back pain over the course of their lives, according to the National Institutes of Health, there have to be some things you can do to curb the pain or eliminate it altogether – right? Of course! Here are a few health hacks you can use to ...
- April 21, 2016SaraDo you wake up in the morning with pain in your neck or numbness in your arms? Well, stop it! This isn’t supposed to be the state you wake up in from your slumber, so you need to read these handy and helpful chiropractic tips. How else are you going to find out what is ...
- April 14, 2016SaraIf you know someone who is into CrossFit, then you know how much they love it. There has been some question as to the safety of this exercise program in recent years. It does involve a lot of jerky motion that, at first glance, may not seem like an ergonomic win. What do chiropractors think ...
- April 7, 2016SaraSpring is a season many runners look forward to. The chill and ice of winter are finally in the rearview mirror and great running weather abounds! If you’re a runner or it’s something that you’re just getting into, you need to be on the lookout for a painful condition that impacts many a runner: Shin ...
- March 24, 2016SaraYoga is a great exercise because it helps with flexibility and range of motion which are very important to the health of your spine and your entire body. It’s not without its dangers, though. Yoga is such a relaxed thing that people may think it’s a difficult activity to get hurt doing. Here are some ...
- March 17, 2016SaraEating right doesn’t have to be hard. There are several ways in which you can make eating healthy second nature. Here are some tips and tricks to get you on the healthy eating train and keep you there! Expectations The most important thing you need to remember about eating healthy is starting from a place you can ...
- March 11, 2016SaraNo. It’s a simple word that has a lot of meaning, both to the person who says it and the person it’s being said to. Many people have a difficult time saying no when they should, and because of this often overcommit themselves to people and things they don’t need to. If you are one ...
- March 3, 2016SaraPasta is a staple in the diets of many people because it’s easy to make and pretty cheap. It also happens to be loaded with calories and carbohydrates. You may have noticed that the pasta aisle at the store has a lot more options than it used to. You can find vegetable pasta, high protein ...
- February 25, 2016SaraHeart health is very important, and part of maintaining a healthy heart is eating right. But what foods are best for your heart? Here’s a list of foods you should try to incorporate into your diet that can give a big boost to your ticker. Watermelon What? Were you envisioning lima beans first? Heart healthy food is ...