Welcome to The Joint – Aurora, Southlands! As your local chiropractor in Aurora, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
24300 E Smoky Hill Rd, Suite 136
Aurora, CO 80016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 26, 2015SaraIt may seem like an impossible dream: is there really such a thing as sleeping too much? It turns out that yes, you can sleep too much, and it can be almost as bad for you as sleeping too little. Studies have found that sleeping too much can impact your mental and physical health and ...
- June 19, 2015SaraYou’ve probably heard a little bit about clean eating over the last few years, and for good reason. Clean eating is a way to promote health and wellness in your life! If you are new to clean eating and want to give it a try, here are some dos and don’ts for getting started! What is ...
- June 12, 2015SaraHave you heard of Kinesio taping? Well, if you’ve watched professional sports or the Olympics over the past several years, you may have noticed brightly colored strips of tape applied to parts of the athlete’s body. That is Kinesio taping, and here’s what it is and how it works! What it is A Japanese chiropractor, Kenzo Kase, ...
- June 5, 2015SaraIf you want to be healthy, you need to start with what you eat. Here’s a rundown of the most outrageously health foods for you – see if any of these are what you’re already eating, and what you can incorporate into your diet! Beans You know what they say – beans, bean, good for your heart! ...
- June 1, 2015SaraFoam rollers are everywhere these days, and it seems a lot of people have jumped on the foam rolling bandwagon. Foam rollers are great tools, but just like with any other exercise, form is important and so is using it correctly. Here are the biggest foam rolling mistakes to make. Roll Where You Feel Pain When rolling ...
- May 22, 2015SaraIt may be a silly thing to ask, if natural flavors are really natural. But with all the trickery when it comes to food labeling out there you can’t be too careful. If you’re buying something pre-packaged or processed you need to know what’s in it, in order to protect your health. So, what is ...
- May 15, 2015SaraGardening season is in full swing! While it may be nice to have your buds blooming and the bees buzzing, gardening can also be tough on your back! Not many people think of gardening as a workout, but anyone who’s done it knows it is definitely a full body workout. So, here are a few steps ...
- May 8, 2015SaraAny nutritionist will tell you that in order to eat a healthy and balanced diet you have to watch the serving sizes of what you’re eating. Serving sizes can be tricky, though. Do you know what 3 ounces of steak looks like? What about a tablespoon of dressing? If you’re going to eat right and ...
- April 30, 2015SaraIn this day and age, the pressure on young girls is immense and their self-esteem is taking the brunt. A recent poll of moms and daughters found that 41% of young girls think they’re pretty and that 58% of girls worry about their weight. 40% of moms don’t think they’re beautiful and 55% of moms ...