Welcome to The Joint – Aurora, Southlands! As your local chiropractor in Aurora, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
24300 E Smoky Hill Rd, Suite 136
Aurora, CO 80016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 22, 2015SaraIt may be a silly thing to ask, if natural flavors are really natural. But with all the trickery when it comes to food labeling out there you can’t be too careful. If you’re buying something pre-packaged or processed you need to know what’s in it, in order to protect your health. So, what is ...
- May 22, 2015SaraWhat we eat matters, but it turns out that when you eat is just as important – maybe even a little more important – to your overall health. Here’s a breakdown of how the time of day as well as the day of the week affects your eating health. The Healthiest Meal of the Day You’ve heard ...
- May 22, 2015SaraProtecting your skin from the sun is one of the most important things you can do for your health, and the health of your family. 1 in 5 Americans will be diagnosed with skin cancer in their lifetime. That’s a pretty staggering statistic. The sun also causing premature aging of your skin, and no one ...
- May 15, 2015SaraGardening season is in full swing! While it may be nice to have your buds blooming and the bees buzzing, gardening can also be tough on your back! Not many people think of gardening as a workout, but anyone who’s done it knows it is definitely a full body workout. So, here are a few steps ...
- May 15, 2015daneThe average American eats about 47 pounds of cane sugar a year, and 35 pounds of high-fructose corn syrup a year. You read that right, in some form, 82 pounds of sugar is consumed on average, per person, per year. That’s a lot of sugar, and the truth is that most people grossly underestimate how ...
- May 15, 2015SaraWedding season is here. It’s a lovely season filled with parties, dancing and cake – but what happens when the wedding excitement is done? There are a lot of myths that persist in society about marriage today. This article draws attention to some of the biggest marriage myths and will help to set the record ...
- May 8, 2015SaraAny nutritionist will tell you that in order to eat a healthy and balanced diet you have to watch the serving sizes of what you’re eating. Serving sizes can be tricky, though. Do you know what 3 ounces of steak looks like? What about a tablespoon of dressing? If you’re going to eat right and ...
- May 8, 2015aprilYou’ve probably read a lot of things about the best ways to stay healthy. Drink plenty of water, get plenty of sleep, eat right and exercise. All of those are healthy, but there may be some healthy things you just aren’t getting right. Here’s a list of healthy habits that most people are doing wrong. Brushing ...
- May 8, 2015SaraWhat does it mean to have a healthy relationship with food? Well, binge eating, emotional eating, disordered eating or restriction does not qualify as a healthy relationship with food, and most people tend to be somewhere within the spectrum of those issues. So, what can you learn from people who have a healthy relationship with ...