Welcome to The Joint – Aurora, Southlands! As your local chiropractor in Aurora, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
24300 E Smoky Hill Rd, Suite 136
Aurora, CO 80016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 20, 2015SaraSome words may be so small that you don’t even think about them when you’re ordering your dinner at a restaurant. But, when it comes to nutrition on the go, even little words can mean a lot for your waistline and overall health. Restaurant food is designed to not only taste good, but to sound ...
- November 12, 2015SaraYou place of employment could be teeming with bacteria and viruses. Think about all the people going in and out of it all day, as well as the number of hands that touch door handles and desks – even keyboards. You need to take some steps to keep your workspace as healthy as possible to ...
- November 6, 2015SaraYou may have seen the headlines lately that declare eating meat to be hazardous to your health. Well, what does meat consumption do to your body? Here’s a quick look at what eating meat does to your health and what you can do. Protein Power Meat is, quite literally, the building block of the muscles in your ...
- October 30, 2015SaraKids are notorious for being picky, especially when it comes to food. There are ways to combat this, however, and raise a child that is willing to try new things and branch out in the world of food. You may be thinking that this is impossible, but try a few of these tips on your ...
- October 23, 2015SaraSalad bars: they are deceptive. Take a look at your average salad bar – it’s got to be good for you, right? Right??? Well, not really. While there are healthy options on the bar, there are also a lot of dangerous traps you could fall into that make your salad not much better than a ...
- October 16, 2015SaraIt is possible to get too much of a good thing, even something as good for you as protein? It turns out that the answer to that is yes, and if you wind up getting too much protein some strange things can happen! Here’s the lowdown on what too much protein can do to your ...
- October 9, 2015SaraFad diets are normally just a, well, fad. But, there are some foods that have become quite trendy that are actually really good for you! Here are a few of the foods you can include in your diet not only to be hip, but to be healthy too! Agave This is being used as an alternative to ...
- September 30, 2015SaraDo you ever think about where it is your food actually comes from? About the industry that supports it? Here are some interesting facts about the food industry that you may not have known before! See how it might change your perspective on what you buy for your family! Corn In the US, corn is the most ...
- September 23, 2015SaraIt may not always seem like it, but you have the power to be a shining beacon of positivity in a virtual sea of negativity. This is because you, and only you, have the power to control your own thoughts and actions. There are ways you can defend yourself against negative thinking and support a positive ...