Welcome to The Joint – Aurora, Southlands! As your local chiropractor in Aurora, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
24300 E Smoky Hill Rd, Suite 136
Aurora, CO 80016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 11, 2016SaraHave you ever had someone ask you to tell them more about yourself and realized you have no idea what to say? That’s a common problem – most people don’t really know how to talk about themselves in a way that doesn’t make them sound completely full of themselves or like a complete bore. This ...
- February 5, 2016SaraHoney has been used medicinally and been a source of food ever since the first caveman came up with the idea to raid a beehive and see what those bees were hiding. Doesn’t seem like the most natural thought process in the world, but there’s no denying it has benefited humans ever since. You may ...
- January 28, 2016SaraIf one of your goals in 2016 is to get fit and exercise more – kudos to you. Generally, when people make these resolutions they do it with the best of intentions, but no matter who you are, roadblocks are going to crop up. In your quest to become fitter you need to know what ...
- January 21, 2016SaraDairy is not for everyone. There are people who may recoil if offered a glass of milk or a slice of cheese for a variety of reasons – and some people may actually get ill due to lactose intolerance if they eat dairy. But don’t you need the calcium in dairy to be healthy? While ...
- January 14, 2016SaraIt seems as if everywhere you look, the value of “superfood” is touted. But, are these foods really worth all the hype? Are they truly the magic bullet that will keep you super healthy? Here are a few superfoods and what science has to say about their benefits. Bulletproof Coffee This is also called butter coffee and ...
- January 7, 2016SaraHow much do you know about omega-3 fatty acids? They are one of the building blocks of health, but you might be surprised to learn that most people do not get enough of them. Have no fear, because after you’re done reading this guide you’ll be an expert on one of the building blocks of ...
- December 27, 2015adminCalcium is an important nutrient that we all need. It keeps our bones and teeth healthy, and provides our body with basic strength. When we don’t get enough calcium, we are at risk for brittle nails and teeth, osteoporosis, and other unwanted side effects. So how can you make sure you are getting enough of ...
- December 16, 2015SaraArguments happen, especially with those closest to you. It’s just a fact of life and something that is worth learning how to do the right way. Yes – there is a right way to argue, or “discuss” something you don’t agree with someone about. If you want to learn how to argue constructively, then you ...
- December 10, 2015SaraThere is sugar everywhere. It sneaks into places you would never suspect. So, how bad is sugar for you? There are some people who claim if you want to fight obesity and be healthy, then sugar needs to be cut from your diet. There are others who claim it is the worst single ingredient of ...