Welcome to The Joint – Aurora, Tower and Hampden! As your local chiropractor in Aurora, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Aurora chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Brandon Heath
Dr. Heath grew up in Bettendorf, Iowa and graduated at the top of his class from Palmer Chiropractic College, the Fountain head of Chiropractic, in early 2008. While at Palmer Dr. Heath worked in the state of the art Palmer clinic as Clinical Teaching Assistant training and teaching student doctors in a diverse patient population setting. After graduation Dr. Heath had a practice in Myrtle Beach and Mount Pleasant, SC where his Your CHIRO office was Voted “Best Of The Best Chiropractic Office” in 2012 and 2013. Dr. Brandon has a love of sports, especially baseball, which has taken him to many places during his professional playing career and still fills much of his free time. Over the last 14 years Dr. Brandon has worked with, coached, and trained many young athletes at both the Sandlot Baseball Center and MVP Sports Performance as well as North Myrtle Beach High School as Freshman/JV head coach, and Head Varsity Coach Coastal Christian Prep School – many of whom have gone on to play in college and the pros. Dr. Heath continues to enjoy working with young ball players and is always willing to help. It was because of his athletic background that led Dr. Heath to become a Chiropractor focused on treating the person rather than chasing the symptom. Dr. Brandon has a passion for service to others and has been around the world serving others with the power of Chiropractic!
18886 E Hampden
Aurora, CO 80013
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Aurora chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016SaraYou may be under the impression that foam rolling is only done by athletes as a part of their training regimen, but if you think that, you’re wrong! Foam rolling can help everybody, especially people who sit behind a desk for long hours every day. Here is why and how you should incorporate a foam ...
- May 18, 2016SaraDo you ever experience numbness and tingling down your arms to your hands? Sometimes it is pins and needles while other times it’s not – what the heck is that about? Well, many people are under the impression that numbness or tingling in the arms and hands is the result of reduced blood flow, but ...
- May 11, 2016SaraFrom the moment your child enters this world, there’s a good chance stress has already been put on their spine. According to the American Chiropractic Association, most of the spinal problems adults face begin as a child or even an infant. This can be a problem for your child’s developing nervous system and spine, which ...
- May 5, 2016SaraMany chiropractic patients ask their chiropractor’s opinion on what kind of pillow they should be using. It’s a pretty important question too because you spend a third of your life sleeping which means you spend a third of your life in whatever position you sleep in. If that position isn’t optimal or you’re not supporting ...
- April 27, 2016SaraBack pain can strike at any time, any place – probably when you are least expecting it, too. If you have a bout of back pain you may be tempted to try some self-help techniques that you’ve heard about. While some of these things may be beneficial, some of them can make your problem even ...
- April 21, 2016SaraMaybe you’re a snorer. Or maybe your partner is a snorer. Either way, it’s not only annoying to anyone who has to share a room with a snorer, it can be a symptom of a serious health problem. You need sleep in order to maintain good health and snoring could be keeping you from getting good ...
- April 15, 2016SaraThe school year is coming to a close, but there’s never a wrong time to be reminded of the proper posture when it comes to bags and backpacks. If you’re not packing your pack correctly then you are exposing yourself to back pain and other health issues so here’s a little reminder of what you ...
- April 8, 2016SaraMuscle spasms – if you’ve experienced them you know that they’re something you want to avoid. They’re painful and can be debilitating, especially if you have them in your back. What causes back spasms and what can you do to avoid them? Read on to find out! What a Back Spasm Is When you experience a muscle ...
- March 24, 2016SaraThere are parts of your body that very clearly show you when something isn’t right. You can see your teeth and when there’s something wrong with them it’s fairly obvious. Eyes are the same way – when there’s something wrong with your eyes it’s very easy to pick up on. But what about your spine? ...